Right To Information (RTI) Act 2005, is an Act of the parliament of India to provide for setting out the practical regime of right to information for citizens to under control of public authorities,in order to promote transparency and accountability in the working of every public authority.
Under the provisions of the Act,any citizen of India may request information from a public authorities under the Govt. of India as well as State Govt. which is required to reply very shortly.
Our Objectives of the RTI Act Activity are ::
* Work in the field of Right to information.
* Look into all matters related with RTI activity.
* Provide guidance and security to RTI activity.
* Observe for processing this Act.
* To create awarness of the RTI Act among the common people.
For more information please email us :: [email protected]